Monday 13 May 2013

21 years, 21km

Am I really 21? It doesn't feel like it at all. 

I ran a half Marathon. 4 months of training. 4 days a week roughly. I pushed myself. I set my mind to it and I did it.

I've already signed up for another one.
I'm excited

I have a job. I work at my local running room. It's pretty swell. I'm a key holder.

I'm more active then ever. I start my journey of clean eating this week. Wish me luck. It shall be tough. It won't happen over night. But every bit of change is progress.

And I know I'm better then I was last year!

CJ is less then 2 months away. I wanna be in the best shape of my life before then. If possible.  Or at least take advantage of all this free time I have with my minimal shifts

I plan to make all the money in June. it'll be good. Bring it on sidewalk sale. 

I need to stop making excuses. I'm researching clean eating. I like what i'm reading. If I say I'm gonna do something I'll do it. Like running. I can do this.

Wish me luck as always

And don't forget to vote
//

No comments:

Post a Comment