Monday 29 December 2014

Anything Could Happen

This seems appropriate considering my last post featured Ellie Goulding.

I'm a blogging, writing mood, so let's ramble and see where we go shall we?

The summer happened. I took classes and will get a certificate alongside my degree so that's rather neat.

Working at Summer Camps turned out to be a bit of a bust, but it was an experience none the less. The universe then presented the opportunity of working for the Capilano Student's Union. I officially left Running Room in August, and now also work an independent running store alongside my CSU job. So that's a plus.

I ended my long term relationship which last post I was beyond stoked about. Funny how things change . He didn't love me any more and we wanted different things. I am bitter and upset about it but I am moving forward and focusing on myself and what I want in the future. Yes that's blunt. Yes it seems mean but I don't see a point in sugar coating it. Maybe we can be friends one day, but not right now.

With this I have plans to runaway to Europe for a couple months in the fall. It's high time I did something for me.

School has been good. I officially graduate next Spring. I got through critical thinking which was amazing.

Both my dogs are gone. Shortly after break up they both passed away. I miss having a dog to cuddle when I come home after a rough day.  Bad things happen in threes. So I'm done now I think

I'm seeing someone. Sure most think I've moved to fast. But the nice part about an open relationship is it takes a lot of pressure off and the traditional relationship is a lot more work and effort then I'm willing to put in right now.

He makes me smile. I enjoy his company and respects me. I call it a win.

Driving is non existent. Anxiety is mangeable as well as depression but we shall see how NYE goes, considering the last time I was single I was a bit of a hot mess.

2015 holds a lot in store for me. I look forward to what the universe will present to me.

I'm doing ok. I really do mean that.

Sure I'm lonely. Sure I'm sad but it's getting better. Time heals everything. Cliche it's so true.

I want to improve my fitness . I want to get this driving thing dealt with. Like put it to rest.

2014 is not ending how I thought it would. But it always could be worse.

I do miss a lot of things. But I know things will get better

"I'm on a rollercoaster that only goes up my friend"
I spend way too much time looking up John Green but this quote is perfect here
//

No comments:

Post a Comment