Saturday 21 April 2012

Charlie Brown

Not just a cartoon character but my favourite track off the new Coldplay album. 


I hated how I missed them when they were here in 2009. I was beyond stoked that I got to see them this year. Not only that . I got VIP seats and although i wasn't on the floor I had an amazing view of the stage. Chris Martin your dance moves combined with piano make my heart melt. 


Surprise visits are the best kind. I can't wait till you move closer. It can only get better from there. 


Photography is a must this summer. Can't wait to do the Tourist challenge and have an excuse to play with Floyd. 


First final written. One to go. Then a week off. Then summer semester. Then who knows? Some plans are set. Others are not. 


Moot is less then a week away. Along with 20th birthday. 


Friends grad show is next week. Must introduce new boy to friends. Most who' have met him like him. This is good. 


Content with weight for now. It's all about perspective. I plan to focus on that more this summer. Being active. Not sitting for too long. Must look at Bikram yoga again. Might do pilates with mother. We shall see. 


I feel like the year is going too fast...where did January go? 


Next show is Snow Patrol with best friend Brad. Very much excited for that. 


This is the beginning of something really special. I'm not just saying that. It's frightening and wonderful. 


Roger Waters is next month. Pardon me whilst I try not to freak out. 


I am going to donate blood. I will get over my fear. After that I'll get another piercing. Makes perfect sense in my mind. 


//

No comments:

Post a Comment