Tuesday 10 April 2012

Sweeter then Heaven, Hotter then hell

Florence you are amazing. I would love a voice like hers. Other bands I'm blasting lately would be  Awolnation. 


You were away a week but it felt so long..here's hoping this is the honey moon phase. I don't wish to be that dependent on you. 


Easter dinner was relatively quiet. Everyone likes the boyfriend. Met his parents. That went well. They seem to like me. In fact yesterday was the best monday I've had in awhile. 


Commence last week of classes. The group projects will go well. Again I ask why they do them in University. They simply don't work. I also have one final presentation to give this semester. 


I have to pay Summer Tuition and then make some decisions. 


I'm still terribly scared. But I have to try.


Old habits die hard. 


The long weekend felt extra long. Happy travels to Tess. Best of luck in Alberta. 


Live at Squamish should be amazing. 2 festivals in one summer? Heck yeah. 


Nosebleeds go away. Along with allergy symptoms . I have no use for headaches. 


The Wall is next month. Must start blasting Roger Waters even more then I already do. 


I hope to survive this week. Once classes are over. It's gym study work. till the 27th. 


Go Go Gadget Finals. 
//

No comments:

Post a Comment