Saturday 22 October 2011

You don't need to hide my friend. For I'm just like you.

Dubstep? Most like it. Most hate depends who you talk to. I enjoy it. It makes for great running music actually.


Last night I met up with Mizz Bruce we got dolled up headed out to Surrey hopped into a limo and partied all the way out to the concert. Mizz Black was in the limo as well. Shots were taken lots of alcohol was consumed. What can I say? I'm done midterms time to party. :)


Speaking of I survived them. I got a B on one, B on a paper, A on my presentation. Can I get a booyah? Maybe I can handle 5 courses. That's surprising. 


Skrillex = Epic. What bass. What sound. Too bad I had to take care of a drunk friend but photos were taken memories were made and I got a shirt as per usual. Limo dropped me off at home and off to bed I went. 


Friday was great but even Wednesday night I went out downtown. Hit up an irish pub and a hipster pub? bar? not sure. Good times were had regardless.


I'm feeling lonely but my heart is still confused and unsure and I'm perfectly content with being by myself till at least 2012.


Here's to another week of school, a Beaver Halloween party, and an epic weekend of clubbing and Jack's Mannequin.


//

No comments:

Post a Comment