Monday 31 October 2011

In our town of Halloween

Same title post for my Word press...I'll try and be more creative. I promise!


But yes Halloween. A holiday to some. Not in my opinion. I think it's pretty hallmark oriented and since it's not socially acceptable for me to go get candy anymore it's not my thing. I went to the Halloween Dances in Highschool, did a couple costume one year but last year...I worked. I know I'm terribly exciting


This year however was my best friends 19th on Halloween weekend so I couldn't not dress up. I really wanted to get out of it but sadly I could not. I originally was going to go as Snow White but the costume sold out. Instead I went as a game of Twister. it was 30 dollars including the tights I had to buy. Good deal in my humble opinion. 


So I went out on Saturday partied hard danced and had lovely time with my friends. It's great now that my girlfriends and I are turning 19 or already are 19 .


Sunday i hung out and chilled and then saw one of my favourite bands live. Jack's Mannequin. Oh my god. What a show. Andrew McMahon I want you. Enough said. In fact my previous blog was titled after there 1st album. I love there lastest album. I have a shirt and I hope I can see them again soon.


Now commences a long week for me. Finishing my history paper, starting my new media literature review, starting my photo essay, prepping for a seminar, beaver campfire, plus a driving course, plus work....oy.


I plan to work all sunday's this month. I need as much in the bank as possible. I need Ontario to happen. In fact Robert and I are texting more and he's excited to see me visit. Teehee.
Jealousy was never my thing and now I'm really jealous of him. But her more so. If I was older things would be different. My life story.
//

No comments:

Post a Comment