Saturday 5 November 2011

So begins the month of facial hair

November has had an interesting start. A bad midterm mark, a good speech, a really bad transit ride.


But ROGER WATERS IS COMING BACK TO VANCOUVER TO PERFORM THE WALL


So it's ok. I am beyond stoked. And I also scored floor tickets to Megadeth . So I'm already stoked for the new year. 


My papers are going well. I did really well at my driving course and spent the afternoon in the states with my Dad. I have Nyan cat shirt , new plugs and rings. Good haul in my opinion.


I have laundry that needs to be done, workouts to plan, and other such things to organize. Next week is DAN MANGAN! <3 plus the Arkells.


Not gonna lie I really wish I wasn't working tomorrow. I'm craving something new...I need to get off that mountain. I need something closer. 


Ontario is going to happen come hell or high water. I've almost decided what classes I want next semester and have an awesome registration date. 


And to all my gentleman friends growing hair this month? Good luck to you all
//

No comments:

Post a Comment