Monday 21 November 2011

The Peak Performance Project

That's what I went to Thursday. Boy was it amazing. The Matinee has wicked Banjo and Guitar. Current Swell has amazing trombone and slide guitar. And the Boom Boom's really know how to get a crowd going.


I was in the very front at one point and have a couple tshirts from this amazing show. Plus I enjoyed noodle box and tried Cafe Crepe. I love food adventures.


Now for the weekend.


I went to see my friend Melissa's film at BCIT entitled Grad of the Year. I really enjoyed it. Very funny and very well made. I then went shopping with my mum and acquired a dress for my cousin's wedding which is next month. I not only look classy, I look grown up and a little sexy. It's a little black dress but it's perfect. 


Saturday was our bottle drive. In total we raised 1065 dollars . That evening I went curling with my parents. We won 3 games, lost 2 and tied 1. Not bad considering this is my second time playing. I also voted. Because if you don't vote you can't complain. 


Sunday i worked. We are officially open for skiing. Only certain runs though. And as each shift goes on, more and more things go wrong and I go....why am I still here? By this I mean we just finished matienance on the red tram and as I start my shift I get warnings that it's still stalling and I might have to slow down when i dock. Oy..


I also had a good cry yesterday Internet. I'm keeping everything bottled up. Just because I blog about it doesn't mean I feel better. I am extremely jealous of her I hate that she's dating him and I want them to break up. But I keep that to myself. 


I dislike how I feel and how I look but I did go to the Gym on Thursday and am starting Yoga on Thursday. I've always wanted to try it and now  I shall.


I am handing in my magazine story , starting my final one soon, finishing off my paper, finishing my documentary, and giving my last speech tomorrow night.


Then it's finals.


It's crunch time
//

No comments:

Post a Comment