Monday 10 October 2011

To be Thankful (But to Change)

I am thankful internet. I am thankful for the roof over my head, my parents who give me freedom, a sister who usually loves me as well a job that provides me with income as well my funded education


But things have to change.


I'm not just talking about the fact that I should shed pounds or should stop and enjoy the small things in life. I'm talking about the fact that there are things I wish to accomplish or even plan and it's not happening.


Starting now things will change. I shall use blogging and other various outlets to keep track of these changes. 


It stuns me. It really does. How much changes in a year. or doesn't change. I made the right choice. Even if it does keep me up at night. 


The first being booking my N test and getting my gym membership I MUST get these done this week. 


Now back to reality


I worked all weekend and had a lovely Paterson Thanksgiving. My baby cousins are growing so fast and are so adorable. I'm hoping to see them more before the year is out. And I am getting even MORE excited for my cousins Wedding in December. Should be gt's for sure.


This week is midterm prep, Young the Giant, work and then Apple Day with more studying. If I can survive midterms my reward is Skrillex.


Score.
//







No comments:

Post a Comment