Thursday 22 March 2012

Young Blood

Things on my mind
- Kelowna
- You
- School 
- Summer Semester
- Surgery 
- Birthday
- Moot
- Still You
- The fact that I might be falling hard for somebody
- Roger Waters


I'm going to Rammstein now too. Hurrah for people who can't make shows and I get there tickets. 


Went to the states with my Dad. We don't really hang out just the two of us. We have been now just because my sister and mother are off travelling. 


This weekend the weather is suppose to be sunny and wonderful. I'm pleased about this. Today I debate a skirt . 


Brad has got to be one of the best friends I could ever ask for me. And is going to help me with a contest but I gotta keep that on the hush.


I fell of the wagon with working out but I still lost a bit more weight. Just gotta keep it up best I can. 


Snow Patrol and Coldplay next month. Should be sick. 
//

No comments:

Post a Comment