Thursday 15 March 2012

You're the Hugh Hefner of Women

That's what I got called today by one of my classmates. Then another calling me "Lady of the Night"


I have some truly wonderful and interesting friends. I have met some fascinating people at school and throughout the scouting movement. 


Today was suppose to be bad. Yesterday was bad. Tuesday was great. 50/50 pie cuddles. I like you I think. I think you like me too. Question is you don't know what you really want. Plus you seem to be a little hesitant with committing. 


Wednesday I had to cancel beavers due to the fact that I didn't have enough leaders. Had mother and sister not left that day for travel . Oh well. I hardly ever cancel and no one was upset about it. 


Today i woke up with a pounding headache and couldn't breathe. I can feel Spring beginning. It's my least favourite season. 


Tonight i went out for pizza with classmates then i went bowling with some friends. I hung with Brad and it felt weird. I see him almost every week but I didn't last week. We don't talk everyday but we manage to have our awesome friendship. 


It's crunch time. Moot, Finals, working every weekend. People keep asking me how I manage to work do school, scouting and pursue boys. Time management skills. If there's one thing I can do well. it's that. 


I registered for summer courses. Might have to drop if I get surgery in May. Which would be good and bad. I think about that late at night. I don't really hate hospitals but I don't like tubes going into me. 


I hope the weather is less stormy this weekend . Mother nature has been extra crazy this week. I feel like she's testing me. 


I should sleep....it's been a long day and I have a lot to do tomorrow..
//

No comments:

Post a Comment