Saturday 29 September 2012

Jack of All Trades , Master of None

City & Colour is a go to these days. Dallas Green's voice has quite a soothing quality. 

Rather irritated. But I won't let this get to me. This is not the end. Things will work out. 

6 months? When was the last time that happened? Relationships aren't foreign but they seemed to be all of last year...

Running has become a great stress release. Here's hoping that stays. 10 k is 9 days away. I see myself being a runner now. If you asked me that 2 months ago.. I would have called you crazy. But I have to try. I want this running thing to be a hobby. Not just an excersise routine

I miss my ladies. Alberta is full of work I hear but it's still rather far. 

I must write more. Especially here. It's not quite as advertised but not super private. I can vent more. I can't let the little things get to me. As much as they do.

September is almost over. Next thing you know everyone will be panicing about the end of the world...that's still happening right?

I miss Ivo a lot lately. Thanksgiving will be very hard. First with boy. First without Ivo. 

In fact I miss a lot of things. There's things I don't miss. Going to Central gave lots of nostalgia. I miss chats with Miss Taylor, I don't miss the way I was in Grade 12. I've come far in a lot of ways . Less in others. 

"I guess I take after my mother"

No comments:

Post a Comment