Monday 10 September 2012

The week of firsts

First week back.
It's 3rd year now. Scary. But wonderful

All elective courses. So I'm lonely in my classes. But not really. I make friends wherever I go.

First choir rehersal. It was full of pie. I'm looking forward to singing again. It still brings me such joy. 

First day of my new job. I've joined the world of retail. It's a 15 minute commute. I am looking forward to mastering my job. (eventually)

Ran 5k. Half way through training. Tonight run again. Tomorrow run again. Just go often. It's all you can do.

Rover Moot page has been launched. 

I've signed up to write for the school paper, I still have Beavers to organize.

It's going to be an interesting remainder of the year. 

I still have a letter to write.
//

No comments:

Post a Comment