Tuesday 18 September 2012

With the Seasons

Sunday was my last shift on the mountain. 2 years. Countless trips up and down, so many memories. Very bittersweet. I shall miss the views and my coworkers. But I am enjoying my new job

My choral dreams are on hold. The running goes well. I'm thinking more races. And going more often school and work permitting. 

Edward Sharpe was rather lovely. Minus the drunkard who wandered around stage running the encore. 

I don't feel like I'm in 3rd year yet. I don't even feel like it's halfway through September. 
Mardigras is next week. Here's hoping I can go. 

Resisting the urge to spend money on concerts. I have jamborees to save for. 

I'm very worried for next summer. But as well terribly excited. 

I've started pondering Halloween. I feel like I should dress up but it just isn't my thing. I'm perfectly content to just hang at home. 

I haven't been sleeping as well as I normally do. I have too much running through my mind. Mostly on my future and achieving certain goals. 

I'm helping at RoVent now. Should be fun I hope
//

No comments:

Post a Comment