Wednesday 12 December 2012

Blame it on my A.D.D Baby

Awolnation. That was one of those moments from the summer that still reels in my mind. The base dropping. The crowd cheering. The hot sticky heat. 

I've been missing summer a lot lately. This isn't normal for me. Summer has never been my favourite time of year. But with the stress of finals I've been missing it. 

Finals finished today. Paid Spring tuition. Got a new phone that almost works. Silly network. 

Getting rather frustrated with the state of affairs. I had different image of where I would be right now. 

I adore you very much. Do you know that? And we can do this. We can do anything really. 

I've been missing a lot of things. I miss Ivo a lot. Christmas is going to be hard I feel. But I do love my family and all the support I can draw from them. Van Dusen Gardens put on a lovely honour a life ceremony. We all wrote down messages on these paper hearts which are actually seeds. I like that. I really do. 

The Christmas Market was lovely. The boy and I enjoyed wine and pretzels. I saw the Killers with Leslie. I enjoyed the nostalgia. I hadn't see the band since I was 14. That was my first concert by myself. My how things have evolved since then. 

Looking forward to starting over in 2013. Somewhat at least. One Beaver meeting left before 2012 is out.

12/12/12 today. Repetitive dates are neat. New job goes well. No walking dead till February. 

Alexisonfire next week. I cannot wait. 

The world is ending...is that still happening?
//

No comments:

Post a Comment