Friday 21 December 2012

So wait up I'm not sleeping alone again

Alexisonfire Farewell Tour. It's a shame that Dallas Green's fame has caused this band to "retire" as it were. Regardless I got a tshirt rocked out and I seemed to be one of the only people wearing ear plugs that evening. 

Somehow managed to get Bbq on my backpack and hair. Not sure how. Tristan thought it was blood on his arm initially. 

I believe the tram life has ruined my left ear. It still pops randomly. 

It's been a year since 2 of my Beavers and there mother were killed in a car accident. It's hard to believe a year went by that quickly. It's odd to miss them but I do. 

I'm feeling rather blue this holiday season because of that. Alongside the passing of my Grandfather. 

4 days till Christmas? It certainly doesn't feel like it. 

I think things are really going to keep changing come the new year. This year has marked a lot of that. Some changes more obvious then others. 

I miss my girls and i don't know if I'll be seeing them much this holiday break. I'm actually excited for the Spring Semester. And have already decided on 2 courses for the Summer. I hope to take 3 if I can find a 3rd class. 

The snowpocalypse has ended for now. The Portmann was destroying cars. I believe this known as a design flaw.
//

No comments:

Post a Comment