Sunday 30 December 2012

Tis the Season

This was certaintly not an easy Christmas. I do miss my Beavers. It has been a year. I will keep them in my memory. I miss my Grandfather as well. But I do thank all of family and friends who have been supporting me this holiday season.

Haven't been working much lately. It's weird to have free time to actually run again. I signed up for a half marathon clinic starting on the 1st. I'm kicking off 2013 with a bang. I hurt my knee at work but so far running has been ok

Watched the Hunchback of Notre Dame with the boy. I simply love the music. I then proceeded to watch Hercules. Who puts the glad in gladiator? 

I'm rather worried about the new year and how things will play out. 

I ran 5km on the weekend. It was hard but I need the endorphins . especially now. 

Went to my first Bachelorette party. Magic Mike wasn't as awesome as I thought it would be. But fun times were had. 

I worry too much. What else is new?

Still don't have New Years Plans. I would honestly rather just sleep. It would be better then last years events that for sure. 

I need more sleep but I can't seem to get it despite the fact I haven't worked much this week. 

My record player is set up. Here's to starting a vinyl collection. 
//



No comments:

Post a Comment