Monday 25 July 2011

Day after day....love turns gray.

Or so it seems. Internet I'm in an open relationship this is something completely new to me and considering my avid dating history I'm surprised I haven't done this sooner. But i am now so here we go. 


So far it's good despite that he's getting paranoid. What's to worry about? We've been doing this for months and now we're calling it that. I'm not wanting to move in or marry you. I'm simply dating for the sake of dating. Nothing more nothing less. 


Speaking of love. Last night I worked the graveyard and worked a wedding. I despise and adore weddings. I guess I should be more specific I despise how DRUNK people get at weddings. Speaking of alcohol awhile ago i had to reassure my parents that I am not alcoholic and I am simply enjoying the novelty of being 19. It will most likely last till the end of the year which by then all my besties will be 19. It'll be great. 


Work is fine enough. I really want pay day to hurryup and arrive. I'm looking at quite a large pay cheque due to the OT I built up yesterday. So that's good.


I need to pay my tuition and get myself organized for school. It's rather important. I'm excited for second year. I'm gonna rock it. I'll probably stress complain and old habits may surface but school is temporary a few years from now I'll have a lovely piece of paper that I can call mine. And that's pretty important to me.


I miss friends. I miss seeing friends on a regular basis. I hope I can find a job that will let me have a bit more of a social life. 


Here's hoping. 
//

No comments:

Post a Comment