Friday 22 July 2011

Harry Potter

So I watched the "final" Harry Potter movie last night. Now I put it qoutes because knowing the film industry I KNOW they are going to make prequels and other spin offs of Harry Potter. All to do with money of course. So I truly feel this isn't the last we've seen of Harry.


I didn't hate it. Nor did I love it. I did not enjoy the last book very much so why would I enjoy the film? I think the epilogue is cheezie and hokey and parts of the film were rushed other parts too long.


Of course if any avid Harry Potter fan (which don't get me wrong I am) reads this I'm sure they will slit my throat. But that's neither here nor there.


This week has been kinda rough internet. It's hard coming back to reality when you've been gone in what feels like paradise for so long. I'm struggling with work in the sense that I don't really like the way things are run sometimes. and I wish to find better employment but the problem is I don't know anywhere that will hire that pays as well. 


But I'm tired of commuting. I really am. I doubt at this rate I'll be driving any time soon so i need to focus on the now.


I'm in an odd place. I guess I always am. But this week and right now are especially odd.
//

No comments:

Post a Comment