Sunday 31 July 2011

Smile fades in the Summer

One month till Blink Internet. Get stoked.


Summer. It's never really been my favourite season. I don't hate it but it's not my favourite. Because summer is never as awesome or as amazing as I ever wish it to be. Things get the way people go away. It never works out.


Work is ruining my social life. As much as I want to have money to spend come the fall and such. As well as money to save for future indepedent adventures. I feel like I'm missing out on life. I don't mean to sound cliche. But for example my girls are in the midst of planning a camping trip. I don't think I've seen them for more then a few hours since summer began. So 4 days would be awesome. But I'm afraid to book it off. Regardless I'll try and see what happens.


In other news my heart is confused. All future love interests seem to reside or a moving to central canada. This is frustrating. Of course I could just keep trying to be single and figure myself out but honestly I say that all the time and it never happens. Just like people who say I'm never drinking again..and then they do.


That being said Life is good . I'm stoked for pay day Blink and the rest of August. Photos and shennanigans to come.  As well I need to meet up with Michelle and do some planning for the upcoming scouting year. I gotta plan out beavers till at least December. And then figure out fundraising for CJ WM and WAM. 


I need to start cutting people out of my life again. And I really mean it this time internet. I put up with a lot of crap that is really quite ridiculous. As well I need to hit up the island AT LEAST once before back to school.


Also did I mention I plan to go Paragliding before I go back to school? Like scouting has taught me to bring on the adventure I figure why not. 


I hope the sun stays. It's rather lovely and I want REAL summer weather. More so real summer weather in which i can go to the beach and get a tan of sorts. 


Or at least try to! Here's hoping!


//

No comments:

Post a Comment