Thursday 15 September 2011

As I struggle through each & every year.

Totally digging the new Blink album. Yes I promise I'll order it. That is when I get my new credit card.


Karma i feel exists after this week.


Monday I went paragliding. Holy shit was it ever amazing. If you do one thing before your die I hope it's paraglide. What a rush...what a thrill! I think the best part about it though is it was all me. I decided to go. I paid for it. No one really egged me on. It all came from me. Also my pilot was really hot. So that's a bonus


Oh hello North Vancouver I didn't see ya there.


So that was Monday. I then got a gym membership courtesy of the Grandparents. So days off and weekends. Gym for an hour. No backing out. I am committing to this.


However this awesomeness would not last. Tuesday I was running late for class and while at Kootney Loop I left my wallet on the bus pass. I missed that bus for class and missed my Culture of Advertising class. However it looks like there are still good people in the world because somebody managed to turn it in. Everything intact as well.


I picked up a new Animals Shirt and an earring. Shameless purchase but I've had a rough week alongside loosing wallets Father is being a super grump for whatever reason so I've been hiding in my room alot lately. 


Last night was registration for my Scout Group. We have a bunch of new beavers cubs and Scouts! I am so excited for this! I also have Mardigras booked off and can't wait to camp!


Lots of reading ahead but yet I only have 2 midterms and finals. A bunch of papers and a video documentary. Oh second year I am so stoked on you


Here's to surviving a weekend of work and going for a run with my mother at the crack of dawn. It's not the waking up early part its the 6k run part I'm worried about
//

No comments:

Post a Comment