Thursday 1 September 2011

August is Over

A really good We the Kings song. But that is not the band I wish to talk about right now.




HOLY CRAP. Blink 182 was a mosh pit beyond belief. I got so close to Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance and Mark and Tom. And oh god Travis and is floating drum solo was beyond epic. The floor was tough due to stupid crowd surfers kicking my head but frick that was amazing and so worth it. I have two tshirts since I'm lame and had extra money to spend from being paid back. And I plan on ordering some stuff online.


I really wish i had taken you with me.....you are pretty much the only reason I listen to Blink <3


Now August is over. It's back to school and back to trying to become an adult and change who I am. My mother and father want to see a change in my behaviour and I understand that. 


I hope to see a couple of my cousins that are in town. I have a new spiffy tablet that I've been playing with as well I hope to do some photography before back to school.


Things will change. I will feel pretty. I will get thinner in places I actually want. 


This is growing up.
//

No comments:

Post a Comment