Monday 26 September 2011

Texaco Bitches & Skinny Love

An epic weekend to say the least. So friday I went on a second date with cute book store guy. To be honest not sure if there will be a third. I'm tired of intiating said hang outs so I'm gonna wait and see. 


On friday I saw my friends in there jammin band No Island. I wish I could have stayed for the whole show sadly I had work. I worked a full eight then went to Broken Social Scene and Ra Ra Riot. An excellent show. I then worked another full eight and went to Bon Iver which was simply amazing. 


Tshirts from both shoes along with wonderful cellphone pictures because I'm a dorkus. 


So what now? Reality. 


History Essay which I need to start despite the fact that it's due in November, a reflection paper, speech for this week, presentation next week, and a magazine analysis. Plus two midterms coming up next month. Did I mention I'm still doing beavers and now working 3 days a week plus the long weekend?


Yeah.


Travel plans is what I tell myself and that seems to help. 


Future concerts include Skrillex with Mizz Bruce and Adrienne Black, Jack's Mannequin, Dan Mangan for the third time, The Arkells and Jon Lajoie. I also purchased tickets to Marianas trench and am taking Tiffany alongside my sister. 


Yes I know I have a problem.


Oh did I mention that Brad went to the Dan Mangan secret show and not only got the new cd signed for me with TO CHEEZY but Dan also remembers me from April? ayep


//

No comments:

Post a Comment