Saturday 10 September 2011

Commence 2nd year.

It's going to be amazing Internet. So far only two christmas exams . 2 midterms a video project and a bunch of papers. This pleases me greatly. Along with the 7 speeches I have to give this semester. Also...for some reason this semester seems shorter...for whatever reason.


Cute book store guy is single and we are texting this is also amazing. In fact school has got some really awesome eye candy going on right now. So wonderful. Like so so so so wonderful. Ugh that sounded bad but oh well. 


I worked a full 8 and was actually training people today. I felt a lot of independence but despite that I know I need to leave this place soon. I need to travel or intern next summer.


I went to the gym and in some ways I have improved . In some I have not. But I have 11 more sessions and in this month it's crunch time. More water less snacks and extending commute to and from school with copious amounts of walking.


Monday. paragliding. No backing out.


Tomorrow work and getting a start on my reading which I might actually try and do tonight. I also need to set up my new notebooks and all that. As well as organize my new backpack. 


I have a lot of reading which means I should probably be spending my evenings taking notes and reading instead of blogging mindlessly. 


Bring it on 2nd year. I am so ready for you
//

No comments:

Post a Comment