Tuesday 30 August 2011

Well I guess this is growing up

One more day till what I consider the most epic part of my summer arrives. Did that make sense? In my head it did.


As of today I am the proud owner of Asus Tablet. I look forward to second year and using this for dictation instead of hauling my laptop back and forth. Pay day is this week this also pleases me. I worked back to back kinda by accident so I'm rather tired this evening. That being said work was decent but I'm now finding more and more reasons to leave this job come the spring. 


I fully intend on staying through the winter especially with a current prediction that it will be like last winter. I make more then I did last winter therefore I shall rake in some serious cash.


I am ordering textbooks this week, getting my student card and U pass and other such things. of course I'd like to do this Thursday but I don't know if I can since work has still not released a schedule yet. September is 2 days away. This is less then pleasing.


That being said summer on the mountain has been great and I'm glad I got the experience. Meeting celebs making friends with the regular hikers and hey it beats Wendy's which is where I was over a year ago. That seems so long ago now...in fact thinking back to last summer and where I was and where I am now is quite amazing. I personally feel. 


I plan to go for a run on my day off as well look into the gym at school and do something there. I have these long breaks and a day off and I need to be more productive then just my mind. That being said I imagine during exam time I'll drop 15 pounds like last time due to stress, lack of sleep, and odd eating habits.


I'm really on a rant right now I'm not sure where my mind is racing considering I had that strong coffee hours ago but ah well .


Here's hoping tomorrow will be amazing and that I can party into the wee hours I would truly love that. It would make my August and possibly my Summer.
//

No comments:

Post a Comment