Saturday 13 August 2011

Drunken speeches on Sobriety..

Oh Marianas trench. I adore thee. I can't wait for your new album! 


I went out on the town last night. Partied a little hard but sadly I really wasn't in a super party hard mood. I tried to be...but wasn't. I'll blame the fact that you're leaving and I will probably never see you again unless I actually manage to save enough money to see you and if you come back to Vancouver next summer.


My tuition has been payed. I remain debt free even with my credit card. Go me. I'm trying to organize my life but I seem to lack the motivation to get started.


I'm rather blue internet. All because of a boy. It gets worse with my commute to work because I keep finding myself thinking about my life and what needs to change. Mostly people in it. People who don't treat me as I treat them. 


Problem is how do you cut people out of your life when we live in a world of facebook? I don't think I can be as brutally honest as I want to be. Mostly because I'm trying to avoid conflict. 


Driving is going well internet. I'm slowly but surely getting there.  As well as I apparently look thinner whilst I still don't see results. I am going to TRY and do the grind after work tomorrow. It's rather dependent on how crowded it is. 


I need it to be the end of August ....I need Blink 182 to hurry up and arrive. I want my work schedule. I just need things to happen..and things to change
//

No comments:

Post a Comment