Friday 26 August 2011

It's Friday?

I was out at Rolley lake for 3 days with my closest friends. We drank swam in the lake made smores the whole 9 yards. We had epic bonding moments photos were taken and memories were made.

It was nice to camp and actually have a fire since a fire ban isn't on right now. I can't remember the last time I went camping in the summer and that was the case. Seriously. I slept fairly well but it's nice to be back in civilization where there is cellphone service and flush toliets.



Blink 182 is 5 days away. Holy crap Internet. I cannot express how freaking excited I am for this.


Now I actually have to go out and get school supplies, order books, get a netbook of sorts and mentally prepare myself the wonderfulness that is 2nd year University. Yes Cap is a University. Not for very long but it is. Get over it.


2nd year draws close. It's thrilling. 
//

No comments:

Post a Comment