Thursday 18 August 2011

Some things never change.

I find this is very true for some people. Myself included. 


I met up with you today. I can't remember the last time I saw you. (now I can but in the moment I couldn't). You've changed but yet are still the same. I'll believe more when i see it. You've always been talk and nothing more. It's why we ended. Or at least one of the major reasons of our downfall.


Yes I am jealous. Only slightly. I think I'm allowed to be. Maybe not. I won't act on it. Don't worry. 


Enjoying the solitude now. I'm not gonna date someone who clearly loves someone else. Friends for now. Back to my main life problem the ones I wish to date wish to be friends. The ones I want as friends want to date. Such is life..

Things are coming to an end. And by things I mean summer. Soon it'll be school and seeing friends on weekend. That is if my 5 courses don't kill me. Here's hoping i can get my N before 2012 but that looks slim at this point. Ah well here's hoping I prove myself and my father wrong. 


Blasting the Blink the concert is less then 2 weeks away. I am beyond stoked internet. I also hope to work the entire September long weekend and collect major money. In fact I'm excited cause tomorrow is pay day. 


I watched the documentary film The Cove and now I fear about all the fish i eat. No I don't eat dolphin but our oceans are filled with mercury which is in fish which is the only meat I eat. I think after that I am reducing how much fish I consume. Since I'd rather not die from mercury posioning. 


Next week is camping with my high school ladies. I really need it now. 
//

No comments:

Post a Comment