Monday 22 August 2011

I'm feeling this.

Yep. Had to crank out more Blink lyrics since the show is next week. Again I remind you of how freaking excited I am for this show. It's gonna be epic internet.


It rained. And I mean rain. It poured so work was absolutely dead and quiet. Which was nice but still. I'm currently in the midst of last minute planning of a camping trip with my ladies. I need it. I need to get away and spend some quality time with the besties. Plus it would be nice to have some actual days off. 


Countdown to school gets closer and closer. I managed to detox a lot of my room today but I really feel that no matter what I do it's always gonna end up being a mess. However I got rid of a lot of clothes. So now I have an excuse to shop. 


I looked at some of the Blink merch. Oh my god. Want shirt hoodie hat bracelet tank. all of it. cause I'm cool like that. 


I miss my bird guy. And I hate that.
I also miss the memories of Captain Awesome. Despite how less then awesome he ended up being.


I miss dating period.
I feel lonely. And it's pathetic but what can ya do?
//

No comments:

Post a Comment