Tuesday 14 February 2012

Now You're Just Somebody that I use to know

Hey gotye? You're awesome. 


I broke 8,000 songs on my Ipod awhile ago. I felt this was rather interesting considering how much music I really listen to in a week. 


Last weekend? Amazing. 


Thursday (I count that as the start of the weekend) I went to LMFAO. This is the kind of music that gets me judged. Right up there with Skrillex and Deadmau5 . Regardless I party rocked and was covered in champagne. Sweet sticky deliciousness. 

After the show I went off to a house party at Brad's. Not gonna lie I don't think I've partied that hard in a long time. Regardless it was a blast . Super Troopers ftw. 


Then Friday was the Beaver Sleepover. Pizzas cookies games indoor campfire. No injuries. They went to bed at 10:30 and slept till 8am the next day . I was beyond shocked


Then I had some retail therapy yay cheap hoodies and zombie tshirts. Then that night i went out with Mizz Bruce and my sister to These Kids Wear Crowns, All Time Low, Marianas Trench and Simple Plan (oh god I know)


Amazing show. I'm not a huge fan of simple plan but they entertained me and nothing can be as bad as how bored I was at Bedouin Soundclash. 

Sunday I vegged out. 



So far this week is off to a great start. I'm on track for school. I just need more electives. I have a tentative surgery date that's awesome. I've maintained my weight and I can see my tshirts fitting better again. RoVent is this weekend I'm stoked. 


Next week reading break..which will only be a little bit of a break. I'm looking forward to sleep
//

No comments:

Post a Comment