Wednesday 1 February 2012

Never Gonna Break, Never Gonna Break

Child? July? Congratulations are in order . She seems happy. So I'm happy for her. 


I made a list of 20 things to do in my 20th year. I've done one so far. I went a whole week without make up. To those who know me so well , they know how addicted I am to it. I don't even know when I started to really wear make up I would say the tail end of Grade 10. Right when i started to look more punky and funky. 


I just got more and more used to it. Now I feel almost naked without it. But I did it. I did enjoy the extra time I had in the morning since I wasn't using 10 minutes to paint my face. And people kept telling me on how much better I look without it. People kept telling me how I have such amazing skin and that I don't even need foundation. 


Sadly make up is one of the few things I can do in which i can feel very pretty. I feel comfortable enough to walk outside and feel some what comfortable in my own skin. In fact even at jamboree I wore make up to opening and closing. But that was it. 


Camp and work might be the only two places that I am ok with not wearing make up. Work frowns upon my make up style. It's all about the "natural look"


Classes are good. I'm rocking my speeches, did ok on first poli sci quiz and will be rocking my papers and presentations due in the next little while. 


I'm actually logging my food, counting calories and trying to be more active. I spent my afternoon today prepping for Beavers and doing sit ups instead of just sitting in front of the computer screen like I am now. 


Tomorrow full day of class and then getting smashed with my ladies. I fully approve of this idea. I'm curious to see if get an answer. i prefer answers instead of just being avoided. 


Weekend will consist of work and charlie winston with best friend. I approve and am so excited. 


Time to put pants on again. 
//



No comments:

Post a Comment