Wednesday 8 February 2012

Pessimist, Optimist, Realist

3 words that have been lingering in my brain. At one point (maybe even several) I was depressed. I didn't see a point of continuing on with my life if i didn't get into University. I masked a lot of my emotions and put on a smile.


I can safely say I've improved since then. I consider myself a realist. I'm not terribly optimistic because I hate false hope and building things up to much. 


That being said 2012 ..so far it's been hard to be optimistic about.


This week has been good so far because of Uncle John whom I could go on for hours about how wonderful he is. I've dropped 2 pounds. It's a start. I'm drinking protein shakes so i'm finding myself with more energy. I'm not asking to be a stick but I'm hoping to just get more fit and be able to flaunt it this coming summer. 


It's February this means it's but 2 months or so till May. I can't wait till you come back to Vancouver you made last summer. 


May 26th. Counting down. So excited.


I miss my friends. I'm stuck in a catch 22. I'm meeting with a counsellor next week to figure out my school plan so that will be one thing out of the way. I booked my midterm. Since I have one i will rock it so hard. I have papers to start prepping for, a business report as well as a presentation outside of my public speaking course.


I gave my human injustice speech Tuesday. I spoke about our legal system and how it isn't giving any justice. I managed to shock..and I'm pretty sure scare most of my classmates. 


I like beanies and scarves. And regardless of opinion I like the way I wear my makeup but I appreciate everyone's thoughts. Make up is my thing. It's what I do. 


No beavers tonight. Just reading, shopping possibly, and some working out. 


Tomorrow.


Party Rocking
//

No comments:

Post a Comment