Thursday 5 January 2012

Afternoon





I spent afternoon with ex. It was 2 hours of cynicism. Even I'm not that depressing. Least in real life...we're all different on the internet. We are still not out of the awkward stage. It sucks but life goes. I have bigger problems. I deposited money in bank account and have enjoyed kicking this colds ass. I spent the afternoon photographing the sights and sounds. I need a tripod. Otherwise go me for understanding more about photographing at night. 


Tomorrow is Pay Day.Yes.


I work tomorrow. Please don't be windy. Please please please please. 


This is my last weekend of full time work. My god. Break went by fast.


Books for school are on there way. This pleases me. Very much excited for the new semester. I went to the gym with my cold and did better then expected. I have a very petty reason to be motivated to workout but it works. 


I will go on Monday. Start my routine for everything. 


Organization will happen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment