Tuesday 17 January 2012

Getting Started

I am trying to get things started internet but it's hard. I'm in such a funk and I have no idea why. However the first week back to school wasn't the worst. I went to MM had some fun but I am not sure if I will be attending again. Money and time and commuting home will be a big factor.

I enjoy all my classes and I only have 2 finals and one midterm. I am beyond pleased by this. Considering I am taking one less course this semester.

I have 2 concerts this week and am stoked for both.

Beaver's last week was a little hard. The meeting was so quiet and it felt like something was missing.

I will miss them. I will not forget. Death be not proud.

Once the snow dissapears I will work on driving more. I have rebooked my test and am pleased with the date I have chosen. I went to yoga twice this past week and my back feels somewhat better. However my neck is in a bit of pain

I took some photos over the weekend at the Railway Club I just need to go through them.

I need to sort my feelings out towards myself.....it's quite the problem.

I need to start figuring out work....and what I am going to do about it

Let's get going internet.
//

No comments:

Post a Comment