Monday 2 January 2012

2012

New years did not start well. Ripped stockings confusing emotions and then realization of death made for a crying Cheezie. I did not wish to be the drunk girl at the party that everyone gets annoyed by.


Thus why I left.


I worked the next day with sore eyes and cried more before my shift. I lost 2 beavers and there mother to car accident. It's senseless and unfair. I still can't sleep well and I found this out almost 2 weeks ago now...


But it's ok internet. Grief is something we all struggle with and death is but a part of life. In fact today marks 3 years since my Aunty Nelly passed away. I will never forget Uncle John's Eulogy


"Today is the only certainty we have"


With this statement in mind I've made a list of 20 things I will do this year. This being because I am turning 20. I have also made 4 major goals like I did last year

  1. Find closer work
  2. Form a daily routine with gym, work, school, scouting and stick to it
  3. Try and test for my liscence at LEAST once. 
  4. Duke Trip. Plan it and do it this summer.
The list of 20 involves various goals which I am still tweaking. I enjoy lists. and making them. It's good structure.


Today was a long day on the mountain. I'm debating going out but cold like things are making me question it. 


I had a lovely quiet Christmas. Great Aunt chose to skip Christmas with us which is lame but fine I guess. I got some lovely gifts had some delicious dinner and it was just nice to be home . 


2012 has a lot in store for me. 2011 overall was interesting. I grew up a lot. Got a better job, got some awards, turned 19, scars on my leg, floor concerts, PJ 2011, various boys causing me grief, completion of 1st year and switching into a BCS. (bachelor of communication studies)


Here's to achieving it all internet. 
//



No comments:

Post a Comment