Tuesday 24 January 2012

Rows of Houses

It's the song I'm currently listening to. Thank you Dan Mangan for writing on song with the inspiration being one of my favourite films .


So internet what's happened recently? I scratched my cornia friday . So I missed my lG pop band with Mizz Bruce. but I did see City and Colour the night before. My god that was wonderful. I adore Dallas Green's voice and guitar. 


I've also discovered a new band from that show called The Low Anthem. Top song by them being Charlie Darwin. Look it up. It's very soulful and beautiful.


My eye is healing up nicely and I'm bound to glasses for 2 weeks sadly. As well this week I have begun my 20 things to do in my 20th year challenge. One being no make up for a whole week. I started yesterday. I already feel naked. 


I'm very dependent on make up. I know this. I have been since probably the end of Grade 10 beginning of Grade 11. It was something I could do and play with and I really feel it makes me more attractive. Ah self esteem issues I look forward to the day when I shall be over you. 


Mind you things have improved since. I don't think I'm ugly. Never have. I just don't think I'm all that special. Pretty average to be honest. 


What else? School is great. I have such motivation to read and stay on top of it. ...I literally have so much motivation to do everything but go to the gym. But I will get there and a change in eating habits has happened. Wish me luck as always.


I've gotten over the idea that I need to be skinny. I guess I've never really thought that. I just hate how some of my clothes show certain parts of me that I'm embarassed by. In fact I honestly just want some muscle! I remember back when I played soccer I had some wicked muscles in my leg...they have come back with treadmill and walking up the hill to school 4 days a week !


I just need to get the ball rolling and it will all fall into place. 


I saw the film Tinker Tailor Solider Spy over the weekend. What an amazing film. I have now acquired the book and am now reading. 


The wind made for an interesting day at work. Motivation to job hunt? yes. Plus it's high time I find somewhere closer to work. 


Here's to a long week of school plus 3 shifts a work . I picked up an extra shift . That'll be nice on the next pay cheque. 
//

No comments:

Post a Comment