Tuesday 14 June 2011

Changes.

So I'm rather upset that I'm working nights but honestly seeing Vancouver lit up at night has got to be one the most spectacular views I've ever seen. It's just stunning. 


That being said I'm starting off my week rather productive. I've maintained my credit card debts and have been constantly checking and paying it off. I'd like to be debt free. As well yesterday i formally applied to switch to a Bachelor of Communications. This I am really excited about. If I am accepted into this program. (and I see no reason why I wouldn't be) I would get to intern in my 4th year whilst attending school. Now I realize that I probably won't graduate in 4 years and that's ok . It's frustrating but I'll deal. This degree is going to give me a lot of options and that pleases me greatly. 


I called Coastal sound and left a message. That's right internet. I'm getting back into singing. I really really really hope I can book audition and get in. being part of a Choir again would just complete the upcoming school year for me. Not sure how I'll manage 4 courses choir scouting and part time. But in Grade 12 I had 3 choirs scouting band and managed to survive. As well i managed to work and survive 1st year so i think with time management I can do it all.


I went to the gym again and although I'm stiff as anything I just keep thinking of the end result. I already feel better (Yay endorphins) and love my trainer. I'm going tomorrow and friday and hopefully a few more times before PJ. 


I'm getting organized and I feel rather content with my life. I still don't know what's missing but I'm gonna keep on living and not really worry about it. 


I ran into a friend yesterday whilst transitting home. In Grade 12 we were tight alongside another friend. We even made a trio name. We were all rather different but we got a long so well. It really frustrates me that not even a year out of high school he just didn't make enough effort to stay in touch. As selfish as this sounds I'm truly tired of forcing friendship and if you can't make an equal effort then really..what is the point?


In fact I'm having some issues with religion lately and how it's effecting my friendship. I'm trying to let it not. But it is.


I don't hate on my friend for losing touch in fact I called him out on it and he has a lot going on. And I know everyone does. but seriously I spent all of last summer trying to get a hold of him and he couldn't be bothered. We hung out once the 3 of us in the fall and I haven't hung out with him since. 


I should really put pants on. And eat something. I have a long night ahead of me
//

No comments:

Post a Comment