Wednesday 22 June 2011

Summer Solstice.

As of 10:16 am today it is officially Summer. It actually felt and looked like today. I hung out with my friend Jacob had delicious mongolian grill ate some marble slab ice cream and walked the sea wall. What a great way to kick off summer.  It was brilliant sunshine up at work today and although I am slightly dreading the crowds in the summer I am still overall pleased with work and the money I'm making.


However being a team leader sucks. especially since with the title that would mean that I should get higher pay. But alas this is not the case. 


Yesterday i worked 8 hours then went to the gym for an hour then went to the mall. I am so exhuasted internet it's not even funny. However I have a more defined waist and plan to hit the gym at least 3 more times before I leave for PJ next Wednesday. 


That's right. Almost one week till Jamboree. I hope can blog a bit whilst I'm away though i shall be taking a journal with me like last time. I also hope this week i can update my flickr and prepare the copious amounts of photos I'll be taking whilst away at camp. 


The rest of the week has plans of work party hard and packing as well as a driving lesson and possible baby sitting. After that it's camp camp camp. I am le sad about missing a pay check but alas I shall survive. ....for now.


The song Feeling This has been on repeat on my Ipod for awhile now. As well as Awake my Soul. I think too much when I listen to music. I really need to stop.
//

No comments:

Post a Comment