Saturday 11 June 2011

Is it something I'll regret? Why do I want what I can't get?

Oh Wendy Clear. I adore you. Seriously. One of my fav Blink songs. I've been kinda blasting them h-core since I scored the tickets.


So I went back to the gym yesterday had a serious ab busting work out. I'm also a bit tired from two night shifts. But here's to having an actual weekend off! And then it back to night shifts. Whoo.


I like my job internet. Don't get me wrong. I work with amazing people crazy supervisors and I meet interesting tourists every day. However when I work nights my close time varies the ignorant hikers piss me off and I hate the commute most days.


So i vow that come next January I search for a new job. One that doesn't require crossing a bridge. Anyways I went to the gym and the work out felt good. I actually toned a little already since when I did my body comp I lost 3 pounds. Yet I look at my pants and they say otherwise. Seriously belts need more holes. Or I need smaller pants. One of the two. Anyways. Determined to tone up. I know I can before PJ. I don't want rock hard abs. I just want a stomach in which I could get my belly button pierced. I've wanted it for ever. It's really rather sad but I didn't wanna get unless I had a slimmer stomach


So there's that.


Tomorrow gym a rover dinner and party hard. Then a family dinner the next day. Whoo. These whoos are slightly sarcastic. I need to pick up red bull or something for these night shifts I'm way too tired. Honestly. I don't do the whole night owl thing.
//

No comments:

Post a Comment