Wednesday 8 June 2011

Working Hard

So work wasn't that bad. But boy am I tired. There's some potential for me to have two jobs this summer. But hey will see what happens.


I'm in a pickle internet. My heart is confused. I still harbour all this regret towards my break up which was over 9 months ago but at the same time it might have been one of the best decisions I've made. I still look at photos and go what went wrong? (just like the Blink song ) I'm not quite sure sometimes. I know that right at the beginning year I was changing and thinking differently. And he wasn't. He was staying pretty stagnant. Which is fine.


But it's not what I want.


I want goals and aspirations. I want plans that actually happen. Not things that we just talk about and say will do one day. I'm not saying will go to England. But will plan a romantic get a way. And that'll work.


So what do I do? nothing for now. When things are ready I know they'll fall into place. That being said. I know almost for sure that I'm falling in love. I can't even talk around him sometimes.


It's so refreshing and exciting.
//

No comments:

Post a Comment