Sunday 26 June 2011

Dropkick Murphy's

Talk about epic nights. Last night with my friends Michael and Matthew I went to see the Drop Kick Murphy's at the Commodore Ballroom. In which i consumed a jaggerbomb 3 whisky sours and double long island ice tea. I met two guys from the Yukon who barriacded around us so that I wouldn't die from moshing.


I got up on stage and sang with the Band. My leg has a lovely gash on it because of it but my god was it ever worth it! 


I have two gym workouts a driving lesson plus a bunch of girly shopping and other girly things before PJ 11. Which is only 3 days away as of today. I am so excited internet. I can't even explain.


It's funny how you want it back but yet haven't made much of an effort to get it. Seriously. What is your deal?


True Blood Season 4 premiers tonight. Another thing I'm stoked for. I think I might go take my doggies for a walk. Get some Vitamin D with the gorgeous sun that has finally revealed itself. 


My mind is racing. So much to look foward to. It's wonderful
//

No comments:

Post a Comment