Sunday 12 June 2011

Party Like it's not your Birthday

A lyric from a really cheezie and really bad song. But I love it anyway.


So yesterday.....was interesting. I woke up went to the gym and had serious work out. I was seriously sweating and out of breath afterwards. But I don't care I'm stoked that I'm gonna be healthy and more fit. it shall be good times for sure! :) besides Leanne is a great trainer and I'm having fun.


After the Gym I went to a PCC Rover Event. I learned about the crew and I got to meet and hear from the Chief Commissionair  of Scouts Canada. He has some interesting thoughts on the organization and where it's going. I was pretty much almost recruited to join the PCC Rover Crew. But I'm not sure if it's the right place for me. But hey will see what happens in the fall.


Then I booked it back to Burnaby and partied with my friend Jessy. I made my first legal purchase and it was grand. We drank and watched a bunch of Animaniac cartoons. However I do feel somewhat awkward about some of the events that happened last night. We shall what happens now.


I have a long week a head of me or at least it feels that way. I'm working nights till Thursday which means I'll be missing the two final hockey games. As well as I have tentative camping and movie plans. After paying off a bunch of stuff Saturday I really want my next pay check.


At least the sun is out today. it's simply gorgeous
//

No comments:

Post a Comment