Monday 27 June 2011

Today would have been the day...

Had things turned out differently. Had I not wanted different things. Had the break actually been successful and you gave me my space. Today would have been 2 years for us.


I wonder if we will ever reach a norm? You asking for a CD back is not such..


So today was kinda awesome and it wasn't suppose to be. Kayla's dad gave me his ticket to the Black Key's show at Deer Lake which was rather wonderful. I went driving worked out then went to the concert!


Cage the Elephant did a great opening and the Black Keys just rocked it. I consumed pizza mini donuts and got myself a wicked tshirt. My mother asked me if I buy one after every show I see and I said....well not every single one. Teeehee.


T-minus one day till PJ. I am still stoked. Got some epic plans for it and I can't wait to meet everyone. 
//

No comments:

Post a Comment