Monday 6 June 2011

Let the Summer Begin

I woke up and had waffles . I'm not getting fat in fact I've maintained my skinnyness. All the walking I do really helps. Or so i feel. That being said I called my trainer and left a message. Here's hoping I can hit the gym up a lot before PJ. Which by the way I am SO EXCITED FOR! Oh my god. So stoked.


I then made impromptu plans with Ray. Man with everything we've gone through it's so great that we can still be friends. It pleases me. We went for poutine and then took our doggies for a walk . We chatted about everything. It was rather lovely.


Not sure what I'm doing tonight or tomorrow. I know however tomorrow I am not working. Or I am. Theres a bit of a shift switch going on at the moment. It's rather interesting.


Friends are interesting. They are on my brain a lot. More or less the friends who stick by me. and the friends who aren't changing and staying the same.


I'm changing Internet. This me becoming an adult. or trying to at least!
//

No comments:

Post a Comment