Thursday 23 June 2011

On Holiday. If Only For Awhile

I took a few days off before PJ. Because I really needed a break. I am however gonna miss whilst at camp not just because of money but I really like the people and the overall atmosphere of where I work.


So here's my weekend

  • 1130 consult with lasers....
  • Hang with Keith get music from him!
  • Clean pack for the night
  • Head out to Ridge
  • Party hard
  • Wake Up Go home clean to go an Open House
  • Meet the Canucks? (hopefully I shall)
  • Get dolled up and go downtown
  • Drop Kick Murphies
  • Pass out at home
So yeah. It's gonna be interesting. Plus I have to pack for PJ. And try and buy some stuff that I'll need whilst away. 


Also. As much as I'm excited to party with them Rovers.....I really hope you'll be civil. Mind you we don't even talk so it doesn't really matter....it's all up to you.
//

No comments:

Post a Comment