Wednesday 22 June 2011

Too Little Too Late.

I think I've missed my chance with ya. And maybe it's for the better. Right now is not the time. And maybe it will never be the right time. But whatever happens happens......no worries for now.

Currently on the University website figuring out courses and such. Tis lovely that I have no holds on my account. Seriously. so good! 

Worked then worked out. I killed it at the gym. I'm impressed with my determination sometimes. I'm really pushing myself. I have two appointments before I leave back to back. I will most likely regret this. 

I need to redye my hair buy some earrings and other things as well prep for my weekend ahead.

I found something today I thought I had lost. I want the other part back. And I hope I'll get it back
//

No comments:

Post a Comment