Sunday 19 June 2011

Father's Day

Today is Father's Day. I am very lucky to have the father I have. As hard as high school was dealing with him. I wouldn't trade him for the world. 


I'm trying to reach out here. I'm trying to be a friend. Not sure why.But I'm trying . Especially cause of today.


It's been nice to have a couple days off from the gym. I went out Friday watched Green lantern which was a less then satisfying movie but Ryan Reynolds is super abliscious so it's ok. Then we bought liqour had a campfire and discussed Epic meal time in great detail. Then it became saturday i did some cleaning but mostly lazed about and went to a birthday dinner. Twas rather lovely. I got my Rover Shirt and went out for Ice Cream thereafter! 


I worked extra early today and not gonna lie work was a bit of a gong show. There wasn't enough staff and people kept bitching about the weather and I wanted to kill someone by the end of my shift. Seriously. We went out for dinner and my dad liked his Father's day present so all is well.


I came to a realization the other day. I'm terrified. I'm absolutely terrified. I'm terrified to date internet. Despite how I feel about a certain boy. I'm too scared. Why? Mostly due to the last break and several before. I always crush the guy. I feel like literally destroy them.


I hope this soon will pass....
//

No comments:

Post a Comment